PAROBiz25th Anniversary Event
PAROBiz 25th is a celebration of accomplishments and a great learning opportunity for emerging entrepreneurs and scaling business professionals! This motivating event is packed with workshops, a one of a kind tradeshow, engaging networking opportunities, a Keynote luncheon and Evening Awards Gala honouring women in Northwestern Ontario who have made positive contributions in their community.
Nominations Close: September 25th, 2019
Do you know an exceptional PARO woman who deserves recognition for her personal or professional achievements? Nominate a PARO Woman for PAROBiz25th Event & Award.
To mark our 25th Anniversary, PARO Centre for Women's Enterprise is recognizing the achievements of Northern Ontario women at a special all day learning and evening Awards Gala. These awards will honour PARO Women who have grown their business, community or region through demonstrated cooperation, ownership, integrity, responsibility, simplification or peer support.
PAROBiz Women are entrepreneurs, mothers, role models,
mentors, community leaders and volunteers.
Award Categories & Description
- New Business of the Year. This award recognizes a business, with a successful and notable track record for less than 3 years and giving back to the community.
- Established Business of the Year. This award recognizes a business with a successful and notable track record for 3 years or more. A woman who has established a business, taken financial risks, managed the business successfully, and given back to the community.
- Rising Star. This award recognizes a young woman’s emerging talent. A Rising Star is a current leader or an aspiring future leader who is starting out in business, managing her own business, and quickly rising through the ranks. This award is open to young women under 40 who are ‘women to watch’ in terms of future contribution and community leadership.
- Changemaker Entrepreneur of the Year. This award recognizes a Social Entrepreneur who has roots in creating social change. The social enterprise is designed to make money, but the primary goal will always be to create positive Social Impact.
- PARO Circle of the Year. This award recognizes a Peer Lending Circle’s ongoing community and group collaboration.
- PARO Partner of the Year. This award recognizes a partner whose collaborative work with PARO has contributed to advance women’s economic development.