Client Code of Conduct
PARO Centre for Women’s Enterprise (PARO) is committed to providing the highest standard of customer service and upholding the highest standard of ethical conduct. At PARO, we respect each other, our clients, and our partners. Our team members perform with the highest level of integrity, and transparency. In return, we expect our clients and others with whom we associate to show the same respect for each other and members of the PARO team; and where this is not the case, we retain the right to refuse service to protect our staff.
· Please keep your microphone muted so we may cover all material in this webinar.
· You may unmute your microphone to ask questions during the question period of the webinar.
· You may also put your questions in the chat so the Moderator may relay them to the Presenter.
This online event enables you, as an attendee, to participate through a personal device’s microphone and/or camera.
· You may elect not to participate through use of a microphone and/or camera.
· Your election to use a microphone and/or camera constitutes a release and waiver of rights in the capture of your image, likeness, and/or voice for the exclusive use by PARO Centre For Women’s Enterprise.